The car offered by Classic Motors Staniszewski left the factory in 1964. It is a version equipped with a 2.2-liter engine powered by carburetors. The car has been in Poland for many years.It has been in the hands of the current owner since 2014 and has been used sporadically. The Mercedes came to our company after over 2 years of downtime. The car required a lot of work to restore it to a condition that allowed it to be driven safely on the roads.
Below is a list of works performed in our workshop:
- reconstruction of the brake system
- servo replacement
- replacement of front calipers
- replacement of brake hoses
- replacement of the main rubbers of the front axle
- adjustment of the carburetors and choke
- bodywork repairs and rust protection
- adjustment of the gear shifters and lever
- oil and filter kit replacement
- new battery
As of today, the car has been prepared to move safely. The car has undergone a partial renovation, i.e. it has been painted in a color consistent with the VIN number, upholstery and wooden elements have been replaced.
The Mercedes W111 offered by Classic Motors is a bargain and is a good basis for refinement. The models currently available on the market are significantly more expensive, allowing you to enter the world of vintage Mercdes for a fraction of the price.